Popular Posts

Friday, October 11, 2013

Select pieces from ATC cards

Here are some select pieces from my ATC cards assignment. For the whole of this assignment, I focused the cards around the theme of fall and all the great things one can look forward to in fall like candles, tea, warm blankets, movies, and a bunch of other things! I also incorporated certain movies that have an element of 'horror' or are known to be centered around the day of Halloween. As a result, I drew characters from movies like 'Corpse Bride', 'Sweeny Todd', and 'A Nightmare Before Christmas'. In addition, I incorporated pieces of random patterns and different movie references. In all of the cards, I used sharpies, pencils, colored pencils, and pens to create the images in the cards. I hope you like them!

Elements:
-Line
-Shape/ Form
-Color
-Value
-Texture
-Space/ Perspective

Principles:
-Pattern
-Rhythm/ Movement
-Proportion
-Balance
-Unity
-Emphasis

No comments:

Post a Comment